« sterling | Main | party »

column

January 5, 2011

I forgot to mention that starting this month (January) I have a new column in Living France magazine.

1. Posted by pierre l on January 5, 2011 2:29 PM

Many thanks for letting us know. I had a quick glance at your new column and will read it properly this evening. I wish you a long and happy relationship with that magazine.

2. Posted by Nina on January 5, 2011 8:42 PM

That`s nice - I will read it.
I wish you a very happy new year!

3. Posted by Tricia on January 6, 2011 9:38 PM

Oh poo, I have just cancelled my subscription to that mag - I now just have FPN. If you are on the last page it will definitely be an improvement, the last columnist's offerings were dire. Congratulations.

4. Posted by Lancashire Lass on January 7, 2011 8:50 PM

Hiya Karen

Happy New Year.

Just discovered your blog after finishing Tout Sweet and Tout Allure. I thought they were wonderful, inspiring books and I am dying to find out what happened with you and the Lion!

Tout Allure saw me through a very snowy festive season up here in Lancashire, it was a real pleasure to snuggle down and imagine the French countryside in spring and summer. Last year I spent most of the summer by the ocean near Labenne with my son and hopefully one day we will be able to relocate.

Until then I look forward to reading more of your tales from rural France. I would also like to know how much of the French language you spoke before relocating? I am studying French Advanced Certificate at University and struggling with grammar!

all the best, Lisa

5. Posted by Nick on January 9, 2011 8:10 PM

Hi Karen,

Are you going to be at "The France Show 2011" next weekend?

Nick

6. Posted by mimi pompom on January 9, 2011 8:34 PM

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately, i won't be there this year. I'm working away on Tout Soul (the third Tout book). Plus I haven't been asked back - probably because my talk was so terrible last year (competing against Jean-Christophe Novelli who was giving a cookery demo in the background.)

Let me know how it is if you're going

all best

Karen

7. Posted by Amanda on January 12, 2011 12:20 PM

A third book!! That's great news Karen! Keep them coming! Happy New Year to you.

8. Posted by Perry Taylor on January 20, 2011 10:36 AM

Bonjour!

I saw your blog in "A taste of Garlic" and wondered if you would be interested in contributing to our new online magazine TIENS ! Le Sud-Ouest de la France.

Here's the address to the home page: http://websitetiensmagazine.dutchgiraffe.fr/ through which you can link to the magazine.

For more information, please contact me.
Kind regards,
Perry Taylor
P.S. Living France published an article about me, see October 2010 edition.