« war | Main | seville »

sofa

November 6, 2009

Biff%20under%20table.jpgLast night I had a dream in which Biff was sitting, bold as a Pucci print, on the GMTV sofa, being interviewed by Eamon Holmes. I don’t watch GMTV and I’m not even sure if Eamon Holmes is still on it. But I do know one thing: Biff looked very at home on that sofa.

1. Posted by Geoff on November 6, 2009 2:22 PM

You want to be careful with those cough mixture and Stones Ginger Wine shandies last thing at night..!

2. Posted by Sophie on November 9, 2009 9:34 AM

Wow -- I would switch from BBC Breakfast to see that!

3. Posted by aconfusedtakethatfan on December 4, 2009 9:53 PM

Aw, he is so cute. I can't believe you have dog dreams. We have just purchased a very lovely pup and am now wondering if I will be dreaming about him from now on! Am also hoping the house doesn't smell of dog...and whether I should shampoo him. Do you shampoo Biff being a Beauty Ed an' all?

4. Posted by mimi pompom on December 5, 2009 11:20 AM

Dear ConfusedTakeThatFan,

yes, I really worried that the house would smell of 'eau de dog' but I give Biff a bath or at least throw a bucket of (warm) water over him most days, if he's muddy (which most days he is.) I know you're not supposed to bath dogs very often but Biff doesnt' seem to mind. I recommend Kiehls, who have an excellent range of dog shampoos and conditioners but sometimes I use washing up liquid if its closest to hand. Good luck with the pup. Oh and Biff doesn't look quite so cute since I gave him a haircut!

Mimix

5. Posted by aconfusedtakethatfan on December 9, 2009 8:21 PM

Now I have an image of Biff being like a little Girls World model, and his hair looking a bit like my first attempt at hairdressing on said Girls World. He must love you very much to allow you to,1) bath him daily, 2) cut his hair. He is better trained than any man...

6. Posted by mimi pompom on December 9, 2009 9:29 PM

Dear Confused Take That Fan

thanks for the very amusing comment. I always wanted a Girls Word model as a child and never got one. A real live dog is definitely the next best thing! The haircut wasn't a great success - it's grown back super quick and falls over his eyes just like an upside down mop, so I've relented and will be taking him to the dog grooming parlour on Friday morning. Believe it or not, he actually walks into the shower willingly and helpfully raises his paws as I try and scrub the mud off his undercarriage. He's an amazing little dog (though he wasn't so happy when he saw me approaching with the scissors). Still, better than a Girls World anyday.

Mimi x