« white lines | Main | wedding party »

pattern

November 15, 2008

Biff3.jpg

Things I love about Biff:

1 He has white teeth, long glossy black hair and looks slightly wild.
2 He is always grinning and in a good mood.
3 He is super-fit - all taut muscle and lean physique.
4 I can pick him up and carry him in my arms.
5 He is full of energy and joie-de-vivre.

Things I love about Luis:

1 He has white teeth, long glossy black hair and looks slightly wild.
2 He is always laughing and in a good mood.
3 He is super-fit - all taut muscle and tan.
4 He can pick me up and carry me in his arms.
5 He is full of energy and joie-de-vivre.

There seems to be a pattern here...

1. Posted by pierre l on November 16, 2008 9:39 PM

Sounds good to me. Can Luis carry you while you are carrying Biff? I am very pleased that you are happy.

2. Posted by Mirabelle on November 16, 2008 10:06 PM

the dog will prove more loyal in the long run...

3. Posted by Susie on November 19, 2008 4:42 PM

Does Luis, like Biff, collect and hide your smalls beneath his mattress?

4. Posted by mimi pompom on November 22, 2008 2:23 PM

Hi Susie,

Not that I've noticed ;-0

Biff also steals shoes, t-shirts, cardigans and jeans - and he doesn't mind who they belong to. I am sure that one day he will surprise me by appearing fully dressed in them. Mimi x

5. Posted by mimi pompom on November 22, 2008 2:25 PM

HI Pierre,

Yes, Biff has tried launching himself into Luis's arms several times actually.

Mimi x

6. Posted by Wolfie on December 1, 2008 12:25 PM

Can anyone really be cuter than Biff?! Read the Birkin book you recommended by the way - hilarious...must try out the 'formula'

7. Posted by pierre l on December 1, 2008 10:14 PM

A book? Have I missed something, or was that a private message (not wishing to pry if it was...)?

8. Posted by mimi pompom on December 3, 2008 9:58 AM

HI Pierre,

Sorry for the confusion. No, this is not a private message but it relates to something I wrote for a friend's website, recommending a book called ''Bringing Home The Birkin' by Michael Toller. It's an hilarious, true life account of buying Birkin bags around the world using a set 'formula' (as Hermes won't just sell their goods to anybody!) and then reselling them on Ebay.

best